We fully respect your right to privacy and to protection of your personal data. Any personal information which you provide to us will be treated strictly in accordance with GDPR 2018 and e-privacy regulations.
Who are we?
Fohntech Engineering Ltd is an Irish owned Mechanical Engineering Company based in the south west of the country, we operate on a national and international scale with projects varying with respect to size and value. These predominantly consist of projects in the Educational, Office Blocks, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have a number of rights which you may exercise in respect of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com detailing the right that you wish to exercise together with official documentation confirming your identity such as passport, driving licence. We will respond to you without delay and in any event within one month.
- You have a right to know what categories of personal data we hold about you; the purpose of processing & and any recipient or categories of recipient to whom your information has been disclosed.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies & to object to the processing of your personal data subject to certain criteria
- You have a right to have your information transferred where technically feasible. You can request that we no longer hold your personal information subject to certain criteria.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner if you are not happy with our response when you chose to exercise any of your rights.
What information do we collect?
We collect the data that you actively provide during the following activities: Phone calls and in other correspondence e.g. email.
The following data can be collected actively from you
- First & Last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Job title
- Phone number
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- VAT number
As well as the information that you actively provide to us, if you visit our website to browse, read or download information, certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider.
This information may include:
- The IP address from which you access our website
- The top level domain name used (e.g. .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The type of browser & operating system used to access our site
- The date & time of your access to our site
- The pages you visit &
- Any previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used.
What do we use your information for?
Fohntech Engineering Ltd complies with it’s obligations under GDPR in the following ways;
- Keeping your personal data up to date for lawful purposes as required by statute.
- storing & destroying it securely when it is no longer required.
- Not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data
- Protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access & disclosure & by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
- We will only process any personal data which you provide to us in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with any third parties, unless one of the following conditions applies:
- as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves or others.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- If Fohntech Engineering Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of it’s assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any changes in ownership or uses of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
Fohntech Engineering Ltd takes the security of data seriously. We employ the most appropriate physical & technical security measures, as well as staff training & awareness, to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of personal information.